Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Well Child

Caralynn and Emmalee had their well child checks today:) Caralynn is 32 lbs and in the 9th percentile. Both of her ear tubes (placed last October) have fallen out and we have to see the ENT again. 🙄 arghhh!! Caralynn was excited and looking forward to her shots today but in the end WAS NOT A HAPPY CAMPER! She asked me to take a video of her being brave to show everyone. I will spare you the video and just share the pics. lol. Emmalee is 7 lbs 13 ounces of perfection and is in the 3rd percentile:) Besides having a little cold, she is healthy and happy:) I was also seen today as well and was diagnosed with PUPPS (third trimester rash usually on the belly that goes away after baby is born) It is extremely rare for this type of rash to present itself after pregnancy but here we are. I have it on my arms 🤷🏻‍♀️. I have decided that the universe hates me and my body is PISSED! 





No comments: