Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Our New Normal

Emmalee is 10 weeks old!!! Wow! Time is just flying by! She is so sweet and she is finding her voice:) It is amazing to me how you don’t think you can make more room in your heart. I am finding that with each passing day my heart swells and gets bigger to accommodate all the love required to spread around to everyone. We are finding our new norm. I look at my little family and our day to day life and how much love there is in our home. I can’t help but feel completely and wonderfully overwhelmed with love. I have had moments of feeling completely inadequate and ill equipped to handle some of the stresses and factors that come along with having three kiddos, working and managing and running a home. It takes everything I have to keep from falling apart on some days. I rely on the love and grace of my Father in Heaven more than ever before. He has confidence and faith in my ability to teach, love and care for these precious children. I am so blessed to have a village that helps me be the best mom, wife and friend I can be:) Each new day is an adventure and I am along for the ride.






















No comments: