Monday, June 15, 2020

Redmond

Been in Redmond 5 minutes and Anderson already has a lizard he wants to bring home! Oh dear! NO ANDERSON!!
3 mile walk in the Redmond Canyon with my sister Marnae:) We saw lots of lizards, a mama deer with twin babies and we found painted rocks.






Visiting Grandma Gummy Bear:) My Marie is so special to me. Preparing to say “see you later.” is a very hard but necessary evil. I will soak up these last few weeks with her and cherish every moment! We love her with all our hearts. She has made me a better person. Her love for me has been unwavering and pure. So blessed to have this week to visit and love on her. Today’s visit was wonderful. I curled up on her lap and cried ugly tears into her neck. “Don’t be sad, this will be a celebration. I’ve loved life and lived with no regrets.” Her words touched me deeply as I cried and told her that I have so much more life to live and don’t want to be without her. She told me to “keep on loving my babies. It makes her so happy and she will always be with me.” I will carry her in my heart and our memories will live on forever!






Fun at Sam Johnson Park. Such a great, innovative and inclusive park. Kids had a blast for hours:) 
Hotel Pool time


No comments: