Caralynn is crafty and caring. she is couragous and kind. She is such a ball of endless energy and brings so much joy to our lives. Her teacher comments on how gracious and friendly she is. She thanks her teacher for doing simple things. She gets along well with others and is a loving and caring friend to all. We are so proud of the young lady she is becoming. She is strong willed and tenacious. She loves everyone around her. These pictures make me so happy. She is such a joy to have around and every day with her is a gift!
Caralynn Switched back to Prince of Peace preschool. Her teacher Jenny Bernick is such a sweet and caring teacher. Caralynn is in the Pre-k Plus class. She goes monday-thursday 9-3 which means I get to spend firday snuggling and playing with her.
Caralynn Started Gymnastics and Loves it
Caralynn and I were snuggling on the couch watching “willow” on Disney + today and towards the end of the movie when the baby “Elora” is in danger of being killed, I looked over to find Caralynn saying a little prayer for “the baby to be safe” and my heart completely melted! I love this girl’s heart! So tender.
Caralynn is obsessed with school. These pics are just so great! She is constantly writing letters and numbers. She excitedly gets ready for school every morning. She is beginning to sound out words and wants to read to us. Her love for learning is flourishing.



































No comments:
Post a Comment